Tuition and Fees
Fees and Discounts
- Registration Fee: $15 per dancer per year.
- Placement Audition Fee: Varies per age level from $20.00-$35.00.
- Make up Placement/Audition for 2022-2023 Saturday July 30th Times TBA.
- Cash Discount: 5% when paying for entire semester by 2nd week of class.
- Sibling Discount: Available for Technique Classes Only.
- 5 % per family for all Leveled Technique Classes.
- Discounts may not be combined to exceed 10%.
Times and Dates
- Fall Semester: 4 months (Aug. 17 – Dec. 12)
- Holiday Break: Dec. 13 – Jan. 2 (TEAM BASD Rehearsal)
- Spring Semester: 5 months (Jan 3 – June 5)
- Winter Break Feb. 21-26 (TEAM BASD Rehearsal)
Our dance class tuition fee structure is based on how many hours of class your student takes in a week. The fee for the classes is billed monthly. This includes multiple pointe classes, open ballet, extra leveled classes throughout the week, acro class, and choice of any additional technique classes added to our schedule.
Try Us Out!
Sign up for a 3 Lesson Trial Package
Team BASD Competition Fees
Our Barabra Ann’s School of Dance Team travels to competitions and events. You must be enrolled as a student and try outs are required for the dance team for placement. We would love to have you at our next try out event.
Annual Dance Team Fees
- $275 for 1-2 In-house Choreographed Dances
- $475 for 3-5 in-house Choreographed Dances
- Payment plans may be arranged with the Director
Additional Team Dance
- $60-$75 each dancer for dances with 10 or more students
- $100 each dancer for small groups of 4-9 (offered through Director only)
- IN-House choreography only and rehearsals
- Additional charges apply for guest choreagraphers
Interested in Dance Team?
Ask our director about try outs!
Reheasal Fees for Solos, Duos and Trios
One on one with Instructor
$22.00 per half hour with an Assistant
$30.00 per 45 minutes with an Assistant
$40.00 per hour with an Assistant
$25.00 per half hour with Director
$37.50 per 45 minutes with Director
$50.00 per hour with Director
Duo fees are per student
$15.00 per half hour with an Assistant
$21.50 per 45 minutes with an Assistant
$30.00 per hour with an Assistant
$18.00 per half hour with the Director
$27.00 per 45 minutes with Director
$36.00 per hour with Director
Trio fees are per student
$13.00 per half hour with an Assistant
$18.00 per 45 minutes with an Assistant
$25.00 per hour with an Assistant
$15.00 per half hour with the Director
$22.50 per 45 minutes with Director
$30.00 per hour with Director